Please choose product category:
Slaughtering, scalding and picking are critical processes where carcass damage and cross-contamination should be minimised. A high degree of adjustability in our equipment ensures efficient processing and maximum carcass care. Processing and hygiene measures minimise cross-contamination.
- Breast Comforter to make sure that birds are kept calm when transported from point of shackling to stunning. This will reduce stress and wing flapping and thus the risk of pre-stunning.
- Electrical water bath stunning that facilitates effective stunning and minimises possible damages to the meat quality.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation for faster maturation and improved bleed-out.
- Typhoon washing prior to scalding for cleaner birds in the final scalding process.
- Multiple immersion scald tanks for increasingly cleaner water.
- Highly adjustable picking machines for targeted fine-tuning of the picking process and varying size ranges.
- Easy wash-down of equipment for optimum hygiene.