Manage raw material input
Get an effective overview of what is brought into your plant.
- Control the quantity of raw material
- Review quality by sample control
- Benchmark suppliers/farms
- Control your stock balance
- View intake schedule including intake sequence
- Compare actual intake with planned
- Allocate the product to the correct processing
- Adjust machinery continuously for high performance
- Monitor and motivate manual operators to focus on quality processing
- Set-up automatic quality control to continuously adjust machines and guide operators
- Use different weighing units to control yield throughout the entire process
- Receive real-time notifications when variations in the process
Automation and control of the Weighing & Grading Process
Getting the product mix right at a lower cost and a higher speed is the aim of the Weighing & Grading Software. The system offers real-time monitoring and control of various weighing and grading equipment throughout the entire plant.
- Flexibility: all grading program settings are easy to modify during the grading process.
- Easy set-up of complex batching processes: batch to number, size, quality or mixed.
- Effective batching reduces give-away and optimize production flow
- From any upstream source to any downstream destination.
- Multiple batches executed simultaneous
- Multiple standard reports and statistics regarding line speed, batching summary, weighing distribution etc.
- Service tools for maintenance and fault finding
- Remote support
One example for our Grader portfolio:
The Belt Grader 1801 consists of a feeding area, dynamic scale and distribution in one, robust conveyor, with one modular belt. The grader is designed to ensure efficiency in simple grading and sorting jobs at minimum operational costs.
The Belt Grader 1801 is designed to grade up to 120 pieces per minute depending on the product type and provided correct spacing between products. Product loading can be either manual or automated if the grader is integrated in a more extensive solution.
The machine is robust, durable and designed to the highest hygienic standards to prevent microbial growth and minimise cleaning time.
- Economic and reliable grader solution
- Stand-alone grader or integrated into a complete processing solution
- Grading and sorting up to eight different categories
- Easy transport and installation
- Easy and intuitive to operate on a touchscreen mounted directly on the grader
- Easy cleaning
The use of dynamic weighing units throughout the production processes permits a fast, reliable and integrated solution for capturing weighing input before and after specific processes.
- Control raw material input
- Control Batching Processes
- Capture Yield Performances
- Capture machine and operator performances
Control and Systemize Packing
Systematic and controlled packing is a continuous struggle in many food processing plants and it easily becomes chaotic. As the last part of the process the packing is vital – this is where the concrete order becomes palpable.
- Multipacking – pack from different production lines to same pallet
- Adjust packing on the fly
- Quality control (weight, label): random, sample or at start-up
- Visualize give-away per job, per box, per operator etc.
Optimize your Filleting Process
Let the system tell you where you can increase machine and operator efficiency and obtain a significant competitive advantage.
Easy production view and yield log. Web access via PC browser or via Smart Phone or Tablet to follow production anywhere at any time.
Periodically overview of items and kilos being produced on the line. Offers a quick overview of how the line is performing and where variations have been captured.
Yield calculations are shown as log and graph during specific time intervals, e.g. per lot or job number. As “add-on” events affecting yield calculation can be presented to further explain calculations. Business rules are used to “clean” the data.
Quality input should be used to distribute products, compare suppliers and evaluate processing. Melanin spots are a good example of valuable information.
See information on shop-floor about production progress (line speed, yield, production events etc) as well as working instructions (both text and picture)
Automatic grading is undertaken according to job and quality specifications such as size, weight, melanin spots etc. You can pack and label at the same time as an option (including legal packing on static scale).