Manage raw material input
Get an effective overview of what is brought into your plant.
- Control the quantity of raw material
- Review quality by sample control
- Benchmark suppliers/farms
- Control your stock balance
- View intake schedule including intake sequence
- Compare actual intake with planned
- Allocate the product to the correct processing
- Adjust machinery continuously for high performance
- Monitor and motivate manual operators to focus on quality processing
- Set-up automatic quality control to continuously adjust machines and guide operators
- Use different weighing units to control yield throughout the entire process
- Receive real-time notifications when variations in the process
Automation and control of the Weighing & Grading Process
Getting the product mix right at a lower cost and a higher speed is the aim of the Weighing & Grading Software. The system offers real-time monitoring and control of various weighing and grading equipment throughout the entire plant.
- Flexibility: all grading program settings are easy to modify during the grading process.
- Easy set-up of complex batching processes: batch to number, size or mixed.
- Effective batching reduces give-away and optimize production flow
- From any upstream source to any downstream destination.
- Multiple batches executed simultaneous
- Multiple standard reports and statistics regarding line speed, batching summary, weighing distribution etc.
- Service tools for maintenance and fault finding
- Remote support
Control and Systemize Packing
Systematic and controlled packing is a continuous struggle in many food processing plants and it easily becomes chaotic. As the last part of the process the packing is vital – this is where the concrete order becomes palpable.
- Multipacking – pack from different production lines to same pallet
- Adjust packing on the fly
- Quality control (weight, label): random, sample or at start-up
- Visualize give-away per job, per box, per operator etc.