BAADER 988 Trimming
OPTIMIZING THE VALUE OF EVERY FILLET
The BAADER 988 S is an advanced unique trimming machine for salmon and sea trout. It reduces the need for manual trimming drastically and combines a consistently high level of cutting quality of the end product with an advanced yield saving process.
It evaluates each fillet according to size, volume, colour grade and trim category. The BAADER 988 calculates the cutting patterns based on the evaluated parameters. The grade signal evaluated for each fillet can be used for sorting the fillets into different processes later on. Each fillet is cut or not cut according to this grade evaluation.
The BAADER 988 allows processors to “design” all kinds of trims along the belly side, the back side and the surface of the fillets. BAADER 988 can maximise your production value, yield, throughput and quality.
- High Speed - up to 50 fillets / min (depending on fillet size)
- Integrated tail-cut possible
- Re-designed vacuum system inside the machine for better hygiene
- Prepared for receiving CIP (vacuum pipe lines)
- Surface trim also in the back area possible - thickness can be adjusted quick and easy
- Cutting on demand - individual cutting of each fillet according to user defined settings
- Trim parameters can be stored in a recipe archive
- Cutting statistics of the last 100 fillets
- Different belly and back cutting features
- Colour sorting according to „Roche“ scale
- Size Recognition and weight calculation
- Miss-orientated fillets will not be cut - cutting tools stop automatically
- Melanin spot
- Fish species:
Salmon and Sea Trout
- Working range:
fillet length: from 300 - 750 mm
fillet width: max. 250 mm
up to 50 fillets/min (25 fillets/min each lane)
(depending on fillet size and fillet infeed)
Fillet Transfer Unit BAADER 518 manages the product flow in the line. It rejects double placements and shortens the distance between the fillet for more efficiency in the trimming machine.