Honoring of Petra Baader on the occasion of the North Atlantic Seafood Forum
As part of the opening of the North Atlantic Seafood Forum in Bergen on 5 March 2019,
Ms Baader was honored by Chairman Jørgen Lund for BAADER's 100th anniversary.
In her speech, Ms Baader highlighted the deep relationship with the Norwegian fishing industry and the excellent cooperation. As a guest she welcomed the German Ambassador of Norway Alfred Grannas, who had travelled from Oslo especially for this event.
The BAADER delegation comprised 15 participants from across the global organization.
- SPG 2019 - THANKS for your visit!
- Major contract for BAADER in Rørvik
- Honoring of Petra Baader on the occasion of the North Atlantic Seafood Forum
- BAADER 581 Filleting and Belly Trim in ONE Machine
- BAADER 144 Princess-Cut Machine - NEW GENERATION
- BAADER 144 - GAME-CHANGER - Salmon Gutting Revolution
Head of Corporate Communications
Mobile: +49 (0) 174 261 50 59